MMNodeActions is an iOS SKAction/SCNAction library extension which allows you to run sequential actions on multiple nodes directly on target SKNodes/SCNNodes.
Furious Bounce is a next gen mobile hockey game application for iOS & Android platforms.
Furious Bounce has been designed to allow you to play fast and funny games in a cartoon universe with cool characters each having special powers.
Fastlane is a tool that will help you with during your app deployment process in different ways :
– Take screenshot while running your iOS Unit Tests
– Simplify the provisioning profile management
– Build the application and upload it to iTunes connect along with metadata (app localized description, app category …)
Do you recognise in one of the following Unity developer situation?
– You are working a your brand new amazing Unity project and you don’t know how to start?
– Does your controllers become massive and hard to understand or to add new features?
– You feel like what you are planning to do will result in spaghetti code after a few modifications?
– You spend a considerable amount of time fixing edge cases bugs?
– Adding a new feature means regression and massive refactoring?
– Your app result in a bunch of closely coupled modules?
– You don’t know why your Player class is now tightly coupled with that Enemy other class?
– You feel like the effort vs benefit tradeoff with TDD isn’t worth it?
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You don’t have to stick with MVC and massive MonoBehaviour classes. You are looking for something better.
A Unity codebase does not have to be a bunch of “topic related classes”.
Your application handles user input, computing, network operations and must render a frame to be displayed to the user at each frame. You have to separate concerns.
This post explains how to properly convert transform matrices to Euler Angles and vice versa.
Continue reading “ARKit – Transform matrices, quaternions and related conversions”
If you intent to do a really simple app and you want to focus on the content you provide, Ionic is perfect for that purpose. It takes less than 15 min to configure and allow you to deploy iOS & Android apps really fast for simple layouts : pipes, components, pages, directives, providers, and tabs.
If you like Maths and Physics, you can explore your passion with Unity !
In Unity3D, you will sometimes need to synchronize asynchronous tasks, that is, waiting for response from an API, a Web service.
Continue reading “Unity 3D – Multithreading”
When digging into Unity3D for the first time, you probably want to have a functional prototype as fast as possible.
This tutorial provides a global overview of the main concepts I can see as useful for use in Unity3D in C#.
Continue reading “Unity 3D – Getting a Better Understanding of C# Concepts !”